I have friends who have “caring” mothers and fathers, but at the same time they curse the day they’ve accepted them as friends on Facebook.
We are not talking whether they love their parents or not, it’s just that it’s so embarrassing when they repeatedly mistake wall posts for private messages.
You know, sometimes your friends don’t need an update about whether you are still experiencing diarrhea from last night’s dinner or whatsoever! Embarrassing hah?
Here are the 10 reasons to unfriend your parents on Facebook.
1. Your mom likes your sex posts… come on? How embarrassing is that?
2. Your dad constantly writes on your wall about your daily chores.
3. Your mom is watching closely every step you make.
4. You dad is a bi racist. Not cool at all.
5. You mom is not really into your music. And she is not afraid to share it.
6. Now, this one…well no comment…Dad who calls out son on his business.
7. Yeah, yeah dad… Dad who calls out son on his smoking.
8. A “caring” mom who doesn’t approve of your chosen career.
9. Now this is weird…just look at the pic below…
10. Dad who mistakes Facebook for Google, over and over.
Well, are these good enough reasons to unfriend your parents on Facebook?… Feel free to tell us in the comments below.